The first transaction in the agricultural sector, which was accompanied by InVenture, took place in 2013. Then, in a rather difficult time for Ukraine, Czech investors decided to invest in the economy of our country. InVenture acted as the exclusive representative of Resilient for the search and selection of attractive agricultural enterprises. During the cooperation, we managed to accompany the purchase of several agricultural enterprises in the interests of European investors. Today, investors from the Czech Republic control about 45,000 hectares as part of the Agromino agricultural holding.
For the period 2013-2022 we have formed a strong team with competencies and broad business connections in the agricultural sector, behind which there are already more than 20 transactions for the purchase and sale of agricultural assets with a total land bank of more than 200,000 hectares. Among our clients are large Ukrainian agricultural holdings and corporate structures (Krenel, Astarta-Kyiv, Fozzy Group, Roshen, Ukrainian Agricultural Holding, Harveast, Agrovista and others), foreign investors (Agromino, Resilient, Sierentz, UIFC Agro, Kusto Agro) and private farmers .
In the Ukrainian agro-industrial complex, InVenture implements the following range of services:
1. For investors in the agricultural sector:
- Individual search and selection of crop-growing agricultural companies and a land bank in Ukraine according to the investor’s investment strategy (from 1,000 hectares to 200,000 hectares), as well as assets in other areas of agribusiness (livestock, fish farms, orchards, berry business, greenhouses, elevators and port logistics and etc.)
- Full support and structuring of transactions for the purchase and sale of agricultural assets with investment protection
- Due Diligence of agricultural companies (audit of financial activities, audit of the land bank, legal audit, operational audit, valuation of agricultural companies).
- Support in various issues of agribusiness development after the acquisition (optimization and expansion of the land bank, selection of C-level management personnel, advising on the introduction of high technologies in agribusiness, etc.)
2. For those wishing to sell agribusiness or attract investment in development:
- Pre-sale preparation of an agricultural enterprise (estimation of the value of business and assets, business planning, preparation of investment documents)
- Sale of agricultural companies and agricultural assets
- Search and attraction of investments to expand the activities of agribusiness (lending, partnership financing, grants, financing by private equity funds, IPO, etc.).
- Full support and structuring of the investment transaction.